Job ID: MP-SDET (97090924)
(Closed)QA Java Automation Engineer/SDET with Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Java Coding, Framework, BDD, Gherkin, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, Ready API, Restful, SOAP, Postman, Jmeter, DB2, Sybase, RestAssured/Karate, GIT/SVN, Jasmine and Node.js experience
Location – Jersey City, NJ
NON- Sponsored candidates Preferred. LinkedIn ID and passport# required.
Min 10 years of experience
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Candidate should have strong Java Coding and Frame work Experience. Look for an automation expert in Cucumber, Selenium and BDD.
• Strong understanding of Java/J2EE concepts, object oriented design and development
• Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc
• Experience on the toolsets (Jira, SOAP UI/Ready API, Java for API (Restful & SOAP) automation, Postman, Jmeter, DB2, Sybase, RestAssured/Karate or similar frameworks.
• Experience with source code revision control systems GIT and SVN
• Tools and technologies such as: WebSphere, RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, Java, SQL, Eclipse, RAD, Fortify, ALM/QTP, Junit, Selenium, Git, Jenkins, Gulp, Jsdoc, Gerrit, Jslint, Karma, and Jasmine, MySQL, Node.js
• Experience with Cloud based implementation Is a nice to have