Job Id: MP-RF01495 (96090915)
Project Manager with Technical System Analysis, Agile/ Scrum/ Kanban and product development experience
Location:- O’Fallon MO
Position Type:- Contract – 6+ months
PM-Ts are technical roles and work closely with Technical Program Managers, Software Design Engineers, User Experience, and internal customers to define the details behind the business requirements, the specifications, the user experience, and the API strategy for platform building blocks they own. Our PM-Ts to use the Working Backwards process, which is all about is fleshing out the concept and achieving clarity of thought about what will ultimately be built. PM-Ts decompose the requirements into user stories, prioritizing the backlog, and defining the acceptance criteria. PM-Ts are in it for the long term, looking beyond the current project to become experts in their domain. They feed engineering a well groomed and backlog of user stories. They encourage re-use of their building blocks, continuously innovating on behalf of internal and external customers. As new capabilities are required, they will define its place in the platform ecosystem and write / prioritize the user stories to build the new block. When commercialization opportunities are identified for their building blocks, they will tee up ideas to the product development teams for further development.
All about you:
• Like to dive deep into the operational characteristics of the product
• Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy
• Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
• Proven track record of data driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across your team
• Can debate the product merits with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers to make the right trade-off decisions
• Experience in agile delivery methodologies (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
• Ensures features and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by other engineering teams.
• Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams while commanding the respect of the individuals on the team
• Payments expertise a huge plus
• BS/MBA in related discipline.
• 5-7 years product development experience