Project Manager with education, curriculum/content management, instructional practice and school management process experience
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 9 months
Partnership Instruction Technology Lead
* Lead the on-site implementation and learning efforts of the Home Base Partnership Sites in Rutherford County, NC and at Kipp Charter Charlotte, in Charlotte, NC to ensure improved student outcomes at the Partnership Site and produce meaningful learning to be applied to other implementations. It is important that the candidate be located in this area and will not need extensive travel.
* Build and manage Partnership Site deployment team. Team to possibly include: (Representative from MCNC, Representative from Friday Institute, Curriculum/Content specialist, vendor-tool experts, Communication experts, etc).
* Develop collaboratively a Partnership Site project plan including establishing instructional and integration goals, time lines, responsible parties, resources, learning goals and outcome measures.
* Implement project plan and report to the Partnership Manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
* Master”s degree in Education and a minimum of 3 years of related experience in education and the implementation of education technology or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Understand school culture and environment (pace, range of initiatives, fiscal constraints, etc.) and plan and implement within that context.
* Gain the respect of district leaders, principals and classroom teachers.
* Quickly form productive, collaborative working relationships.
* Identify data integration goals, determine and execute steps to achieve those goals.
* Track record of deploying instructional technology programs within schools and classrooms.
* Clear understanding of good instructional practice; the application of technology in the classroom; and educational leadership, including typical school management processes.
* Results oriented, adapts and excels in challenging situations.
* Exceptional demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
* Adapts well to a fast-paced environment.
* Timeline and deadline oriented.
* Knowledgeable about school operations.