Job ID: TX-52990000008086 (910890724)
Project Manager with client/server, application development, MS Project/Visio, data security and database architecture experience
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 5 months (possibility of extension)
8 Experience and judgment planning and accomplishing goals, independently performing a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
5 Experience lead technical projects, include client/server application development
5 Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
5 Experience successfully leading meetings and facilitating discussions.
5 Exceptional skills Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
Strong Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities.
Strong Excellent analytical, problem-solving, team playing and communication skills.
Strong Oral and written communication skills.
Competent Software Development Life Cycle
1 or more Understands application and data security requirements.
1 or more Understand database architect and management
The DSHS Provider Managed Enrollment System (PMES) project will remediate the current Central Billing System (CBS) to:
• Remove the Texas Provider Identifier (TPI) references on all screens/reports
• Migrate database from Sybase to MS SQL
• Ensure operability on the updated infrastructure
Project Lead will plan and manage day to day project activities:
• Provides technical team leadership on the project
• Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation and support.
• Facilitates communication between the database architect, developer, and QA teams
• Ensures that system requirements are documented, complete, accurate and approved
• Creates work orders for developers/analyst and database architect
• Holds regularly for each iteration or code cycle and work with program leadership team to establish and manage the project iteration and release cycles and attend release planning meetings
• Manages development activities and coordinates technical and application components with HHSC PMES project team
• Reviews release notes for accuracy
• Reports, stores and archives project artifacts in Project Management & Repository System (PMRS).
• Other duties as assigned as required to complete the project.