Project Manager with MS Project, Agile, Change Management process , PMP and Sharepoint experience
Duration: 11 months
Agile Methodology experience Required 6 Years
PMP Certification Required 6 Years
Change management process experience Required 6 Years
Decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.7 Required 6 Years
SharePoint experience Required 6 Years
Prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams Required 6 Years
Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts Required 6 Years
Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment Required 6 Years
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Direct, assign responsibilities and scope of authority, and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
• Maintain team project plans and monitor the progress status of teams and individual members.
• Oversee the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned projects and strategic initiatives.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Define, develop, and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans according in collaboration with the PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget.
• Consult with management to review project proposals, risk analysis, and resources needed to accomplish projects.
• Prepare project status reports using established standards for project reporting and documentation.
Staff work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES:
Knowledge of: operating systems and the capabilities and limitations of hardware; court system operations; accounting, mathematical, or statistical theories, methods, and practices; project management principles and methodologies; computer application development; business strategies, objectives, needs, and service expectations; group facilitation; issue and change management processes; and established standards for risk management.
Skills in: decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project; and MS Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint.
Ability to: comprehend, analyze, and interpret organizational and procedural problems and recommend solutions; comprehend and use new technology; establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams; provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts; and obtain and maintain project commitment from team members and stakeholders.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree with a major in computer science, mathematics, or a related field, and three (3) years of experience in an appropriate related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Management requires applicants with at least six (6) years of progressive experience managing application development projects. Certifications such as Project Management Institute (PMP), Project Management Professional (PMP), and/or Six Sigma are also desired.
Experience with the following is required: Microsoft Project Server, project management methodologies, PMBOK, and SDLC (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.). Management requires candidates with Agile experience.