Project Manager (PMP) with office365, MS Office/Project, Innotas and NC Project approval/government experience
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 2 months
The NC Office of Information Technology Services (OITS) is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 2 month) contractor assignment. The selected candidate will work with Solutions Architect as project manager for an Office365 pilot phase of a program to migrate the State enterprise mail and productivity suite to the cloud. This effort is in a planning phase so the candidate will pick up effort in progress and carry through build, implementation and closeout of the pilot. The candidate will be responsible for all project management tasks associated with the effort to include but not limited to life cycle management including project plan development and tracking, resource management, risk management, time and cost management analysis, communications both internal and external to include meeting facilitation, and managing needs of project stakeholders.
• Certified PMP
• Demonstrated experience as project manager for Office365 implementation
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in written form at all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated ability to create and maintain project artificts in various forms including Microsoft tools such as Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Project
• Demonstrated experience as project manager for Office365 implementation in a government environment.
• Experience with Innotas project management software
• Prior experience working the State of North Carolina project approval process