Project Manager (PMP) with ERP project and government/WA state experience
Location: Olympi WA
Duration: 12 months
“Agency” is seeking Project Management services for the initial planning and preparation phase of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project (Phase 1). If funding is provided for Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the project, DES reserves the right to extend this contract for project management services to these subsequent phases. The state of Washington intends to implement an ERP solution to replace the state’s core financial systems.
B. Highly Desired Experience and Qualifications:
For the Candidate proposed, the following experience and qualifications are highly desirable:
• Project management experience in the implementation of Enterprise-scale ERP systems or in technology projects of similar size, scope or complexity.
• Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
• General knowledge and experience of Washington State government.
C. Project Planning Approach/Methodology/Availability:
Provide an introductory plan and an overview of your approach to this project.
• Please provide at least three (3) references for the firm, including this information:
o Contact person
o Company name and address
o Period of work performed
o Phone numbers and other contact information.
You may optionally provide several work samples done within the last two (2) years. Some reasonable examples might include:
• Project Charter
• Stakeholder analysis and management plan
• Scope Management Plan
• Schedule Management Plan
• Communication Management Plan
• Change Management Plan
• Issue Management Plan
• Risk Management Plan
• Status reports
• Issues and risks log