Project Manager (PMP) with call center, IVR, response center/help desk, MS Office/Project, SharePoint and JIRA experience
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6 months
NCDOR is seeking to fill a short term (approx. 6 month) contractor assignmet. The selected candidate will fill the role of Enterprise Project Manager and will report to the Lead EPMO Delivery Manager of the Call Center implementation project. The selected candidate will work with the vendor, DOR IT, DOR Business Units and the key stakeholders to produce required deliverables that meet quality standards for this initiative.
Core Competencies required include the:
• Ability to effectively communicate across disciplines: business, technical and project management.
• Ability to effectively coordinate and integrate the work of various business areas and IT teams.
• Expert knowledge and proficiency in application of Project Management.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently build and manage work breakdown structures, scheduling with critical path, top down/bottom up effort-cost estimating and risk management plans.
• Consulting and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with facilities, infrastructure and IVR systems.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Excel, SharePoint and JIRA.
• Proficiency in other office automation tools such as Word, Power Point, Access.
Education and Experience Required:
• BS/BA degree in MIS, IT, CIS, general business or related field.
• Minimum 6 years experience in project management with demonstrated experience leading, establishing and managing response center, help desk and/or call center operations and projects is REQUIRED.
• Must be versed in PMBOK methodology including assessing scope, engaging stakeholder impacts, requirements gathering, working with IT for system changes, resource scheduling, and test planning. Candidates must also be able to provide work samples including risk assessment and/or project schedule upon interview request.
• All candidates MUST have solid experience managing response center, help desk and/or call center operations and projects.
The DOR EPMO requires this position to be a PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP©).