Request ID: IN-8082-1 (96090605)
Project Coordinator/PM with MS SharePoint/Project/Visio/Access, ticketing system, release coordination, BI/Business Intelligence, SQL and healthcare eligibility/medicaid experience
Location: Seneca SC
Duration: 6-18 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS.
STRONG ANALYTICAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. ADVANCED MICROSOFT WORD, AND EXCEL, AND INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT PROJECT, VISIO, AND ACCESS. SHAREPOINT. KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE. INTERMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE OF A TICKETING SYSTEM. KNOWLEDGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
EXPERIENCE WITH IT PROJECTS;
EXPERIENCE WITH HEALTHCARE ELIGIBILITY
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH RELEASE COORDINATION
EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
EXPERIENCE WITH SQL
COLLEGE DEGREE, PREFERRED.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WITH SOME COLLEGE AND 3-4 YEARS OF RELATED EXPERIENCE.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision, the Project Coordinator assists the Project Management Office (PMO) with project documentation and other project related assignments. PMO projects range from small to large in size and minimal to high complexity and risk. The Project Coordinator will report to the Medicaid IT Services PMO Manager.
• Assist the PMO in documenting project meeting minutes and distributing them to appropriate team members.
• Assist the PMO in documenting design specifications for project requirements, using standardized templates.
• Schedule project related meetings as requested.
• Assist the PMO in maintaining project schedules.
• Assist the PMO in creating, updating, and storing Project templates.
• Request project websites on Sharepoint.
• Request and maintain project listservs.
• Update the Project Dashboard on a regular basis.
• Gather and submit project metrics to Performance Measurement Team.
• Document Lessons Learned and other activities during project Closing Phase.
• Build a strong working relationship with Clemson’s Medicaid IT Services (MITS) team and with projects staff.
Administrative Organizational Skills Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Administrative Problem Solving Skills Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 2 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 2 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Database Platforms MS SharePoint Yes 2 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Development Tools MS Access Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Education High School Diploma Yes 1
IT Administration Ticketingsystems Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Miscellaneous Time Management Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Packaged Applications Microsoft Project 2010 Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Packaged Applications MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) Yes 1 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Program Management Project Management experience Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Software Framwork Software development life cycle (SDLC) Yes 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years