Job ID: NC-636761 (94791007)
Performance/Automation/Mobile Tester with iOS/Android, 3G/4G/LTE/Wi-Fi, load/stress testing, scalability, breakpoints, RTM, JIRA, ALM QC, Smoke/Regression/UI/Usability testing and SQA experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDHHS)
Duration: 6 months
Interview: Webcam Interview Only
Positions: 3 (1/3)
Experience in test automation programming on mobile apps Required 5 Years
• Strong problem-solving skills Required
• Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum direct supervision Required
• Ability to produce test cases, develop scripts, and needed content based on real world scenarios Required
• Possesses good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills Required
• Develops detailed documentation on defects allowing others to recreate issues Required
Performance Tester assists with load, stress, and performance testing required for software applications.
Duties include reviewing and understanding all business, design, and functional requirements, gathering proper system requirements in order to create suitable performance test plans, test strategies, test scenarios, load test scripts, and test data; setting up performance monitoring; executing bottleneck, baseline, scalability, and breakpoints tests to ensure benchmarks are met; evaluating performance measurements and analysis of test results; and working with other project team members to diagnose performance related problems. Position also helps coordinate and ensure that all testing activities and deliverables are on time; and verifies all software applications are thoroughly performance tested and meet performance test goals.
• Assigns ratings to defects according to established severity and priority levels
• Performs compatibility testing with various mobile devices to ensure that functionality working as expected
• Escalates issues to project leadership as needed
• Develops Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plan and test scenarios.
• Works closely with project manager, test leads, and project team to support the project and manage assigned deliverables
• Logs defects in the application through JIRA or ALM QC during test cycles and verifies fixes
• Tests applications on iOS and Android platforms
• Tests the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
• Attends demos and interacts with stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing
• Supports QA approval process
• Perform QA Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, Function, UI, Usability and Compatibility Testing
• Test Mobile app`s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls, other conditions, as appropriate
• Actively participates in scheduled QA team meetings to discuss SQA testing process
• Suggests improvements to the application design and features