Job ID: TX-LCRA11032 (911390607)
PeopleSoft Tester with system/integration testing, GL/AP/AR/AM/Billing/Time and Labor, Maximo Work, Inventory and Asset Management and Utility/Energy experience
Location: Austin TX (LCRA)
Duration: 7 months
10 Experience as a PeopleSoft Tester for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
10 Experience executing system and integration tests
10 Experience documenting defects identified during testing, working with application development teams to resolve, and retest the defect until resolved.
Strong Experience implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules GL, AP, AM, AR, Billing, Time and Labor.
Strong Experience testing with Maximo Work, Inventory and Asset Management application
Strong Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus
Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
The LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 and Maximo 7.6 with a go-live on January 1, 2019 and is posting this position for the project.
Currently, LCRA has Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, Asset Management, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable and Billing from PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 implemented.
This position will be responsible for assisting LCRA with the application testing of PeopleSoft, including integrations to Maximo and Oracle Business Intelligence. Additionally, the Worker will support deployment readiness tasks through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application system and integration testing, application triage and remediation of application issues.
The Worker will report to the Test Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
• Responsible for PeopleSoft application system and integration test preparation and execution.
• Responsible to use existing project artifacts/deliverables to create test conditions, identify test scenarios, write test scripts and prepare test data.
• Responsible to independently execute system and integration test scripts, including documentation of test results, identification, documentation and resolution of test defects.
• Responsible to assess test results to determine if expected results have been achieved. Worker must be able to work independently with LCRA Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine if the application is meeting the approved requirements.
• Responsible to test across all aspects of the PeopleSoft application Finance, Supply Chain, and Human Capital Management modules.
• Responsible to execute integration test scripts between PeopleSoft, Maximo, and other 3rd party applications.
• Responsible to update project documentation with the results of test defects identified and resolved. This may include Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Business Process Flows, RICEW Inventory, Functional Design Documents (FDD), and test scripts.
• Possess PeopleSoft Version 9.2 expertise in several of the following modules: General Ledger, Commitment Controls, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable/Billing, Time and Labor.
• Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
Other Special Requirements: All entities replying to this request must be able pass an LCRA background check. In addition, all entities must sign a Confidentiality Agreement for any and all data not available to the general public as a condition of employment.