Job ID: MNSITE-1215-Sec (915090903)
PeopleSoft Security Consultant with HCM, FSCM, ELM, EPM, Roles/Permissions, Oracle Interaction HUB/Unified Navigation and Integration Broker experience
Location: St Paul MN (MMB)
Duration: 4-16 months
• 10 years’ experience working with Oracle PeopleSoft Security
• 8 years’ experience working on ERP projects
• 6 years’ combined experience with PeopleSoft applications (HCM, FSCM, ELM, and/or EPM)
• 6 years’ combined experience with PeopleSoft User Profiles (Roles, Permissions)
• 5 years’ combined experience with PeopleSoft security solution design, development, and/or implementation
• 2 years’ experience working with Security on Oracle Interaction HUB with Unified Navigation
• 5 years’ combined experience creating documentation and/or providing knowledge transfer
• Experience in upgrading PeopleSoft version 8.54 to 8.56
• Experience working with an Interaction hub
• Experience working with Integration Broker
• Review security changes and determine the impact to database and other software components based on PT8.56 and Fluid, Unified Navigation, and Federated tasks.
• Review application changes and determine the impact to database and other software components.
• Update database security privileges as database changes occur.
• Recommend and implement application security changes to support needs of developers and business staff.
• Serve as liaison for technical and security issues between developers and technical support staff.
• Security changes are made as necessary to ensure the security of the systems.
• Technical infrastructure issues impeding development and testing are resolved in a timely manner.