Job ID: VA-616935(910991210)
PeopleSoft HCM Trainer with Financials, curriculum design, T3, ILT, WBT and Articulate Studio experience
Location: Richmond VA (DOA)
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: In-person only (local Richmond candidates strongly preferred)
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Financials or HCM 9.2 Required 5 Years
Training Design and Delivery Required 10 Years
Supervisory Experience Required 5 Years
Microsoft Office Required 10 Years
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently
• Strong program and/or project management track record
• Proven team building, networking, and communication skills
• Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory principles
• Knowledge of deep instructional design, content development, and delivery
• Ability to identify and establish ongoing training needs, make recommendations, and provide updates to training materials
• Ability to measure, evaluate, and report on the effectiveness, and business impact of learning programs
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with the latest technologies in authoring programs, audio, graphics, video, and animation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead your team to analyze business needs, prioritize programs, then design/revise and develop the programs and associated curriculum, training, and support materials.
• Lead your team to measure, evaluate, and report on the effectiveness and business impact of your learning programs.
• Identify the tools and learning technology choices that will provide ways to improve learning and programs.
• Partner effectively with the broader Change Leadership team as well as the Trainers to drive consistency and effective use of your team’s content.
• Leverage existing content and programs.
• Lead your team to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently.
• Develop, support, and learn from your own team members.
• Facilitate training courses for end users and anticipate and adapt to meet learner needs within the classroom setting.
• Identify, develop, and test training data in the training database.
• Compile, edit, review, and provide feedback on documents in coordination with subject matter experts (SME), to ensure validity and accuracy of training materials and documentation.
• Partner with SMEs to deliver excellent training materials and training classes.
• Create training communications as needed (job aids, notification of system changes, etc.).
• Assess/monitor help desk requests to determine additional training needs
**Candidate will need to provide three professional references if selected for an interview.