Job ID: TX-40519R170164 (911690806)
PeopleSoft Financials Consultant with AP/GL/AM/INV/PUR/grant/commitment control/e-procurement and government experience
Location: Austin TX (DPS)
Duration: 6-8 months
8 Experience in process or systems analysis work on any one or combination of the following PeopleSoft modules: general ledger/commitment control, purchasing/e-procurement, accounts payable, inventory, asset management, grant accounting
8 PeopleSoft Financials modules implementation or post-go live support experience with an emphasis on level one support activities
5 Proficient with the Microsoft Windows and Office products
5 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
Currently, DPS is in the process of implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, Asset Management, and Inventory modules. Work involves supporting the DPS production CAPPS Financials system.
As the Post-Go Live CAPPS Financials Production Support Lead, the Worker must have a strong background in PeopleSoft Financials modules implementation and post-go live support experience with an emphasis on level one support activities.
The Worker must have extensive experience in the following:
• Coordinating the necessary functional and technical resources when collaboration is required
• Teaching and mentoring agency staff in production support duties and best practices
• Researching issues or errors experienced by end users
• Re-creating errors to determine root causes of reported or suspected issues and documenting the results.
• Working with end users to gather additional information when needed
• Testing proposed changes and new functionality and documenting results.
• Entering tickets into appropriate help desk ticketing systems including the original request/issue, following-up communications and final resolution
• Answering phone and email from agency end users
• Ensuring communications are consistent, correct, and timely
• Providing input to project management to estimate the level of effort
The Worker must be able to work with the Agency teams to ensure customer support is provided in a timely fashion. The Worker must also be quality conscious and be dedicated to delivering quality customer service in a timely manner.