Job ID: WA-19-04 (99990924)
Part-time .Net Developer with SQL Server, Entity, C#, TFS and support experience
Location: Olympia WA (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI))
Duration: 2-4 years
Interview: In-person (local candidates required)
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Contractors engaged in this contract will be expected to work within the .NET framework and MS-SQL for application development and:
• Provide technical application design, development, testing and implementation servies.
• Be available during core business hours at the workstation assigned by OSPI at the OSPI Application Development work site. Resources associated with this contract are
expected to work on-site.
• Participate in weekly work prioritization meetings.
• Complete accurate estimates for all deliverables assigned.
• Complete all development for all deliverables assigned.
• Develop test plans for deliverables as directed.
• Execute test plans as directed.
• Document all development work in accordance with the defined work management process.
• Provide technical support to the OSPI Customer Support Team as directed.Deliverables
e. OSPI Technical Environment
(2) Entity Framework
(3) ASP .NET 4.0 and above
(4) Object Oriented Programming in C#
(5) TFS and Visual Studio 2010 and above
In 2010, OSPI obtained the source code for the facilities management system developed by and used in the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). OSPI project staff made customizations to accommodate business needs and the ICOS application was put into production within OSPI to collect, manage and report on School and School District Facilities information.
In 2017, OSPI engaged in a contract to redesign the user interface of ICOS to remove Microsoft
Silverlight as the presentation layer.
With the completion of the user interface redesign, ICOS will enter a period of maintenance until such time as system enhancements are identified and planned.
This work request is specifically for the maintenance and operation of ICOS.
The vendor selected from this work request will provide a contractor to provide the IT professional services required for analysis, development, testing, implementation and support related to the maintenance of ICOS. Resources associated with this contract shall be referred to as a Senior Developer(s), and shall report to the Application Development Office of the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), Information Technology Services Division.