Request ID: BL-9747-1 (99890218)
Part-time Infrastructure PM (PMP) with datacenter, cloud, networking, Security, MS Project and higher education processes/systems experience
Location: North Charleston SC (This is 100% onsite position)
Duration: 6 Months Hrs/Wk: 20.00
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Experience managing datacenter, cloud, and network infrastructure projects.
Ability to work high-volume fast paced projects.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision and prioritize workload.
Technical and business writing.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Knowledge of higher education business processes and systems
Manage Multiple IT Security Projects
Manage Multiple IT Projects
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or job experience in related area
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE PMP
PMI Certification = PMP
Administrative Meets deadlines Yes 1 Currently Using
Documentation/Language Business writing Yes 1 Currently Using
Documentation/Language Technical writing Yes 1 Currently Using
Packaged Applications MS Project Yes 1 Currently Using
Program Management Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Yes 1 Currently Using
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The project scope includes assisting Trident Technical College – Division of Information Technology – Infrastructure Services with the following activities:
• Developing project charters, plans, and budgets
• Managing multiple concurrent IT Infrastructure related projects
• Monitor and report project progress
• Evaluating and implementing Cloud and Virtualization options
• Evaluate Microsoft Office 365 services.
• Development and execution of cybersecurity remediation plans and technology
• Deploying Switches, WiFi, Voip, Clocks, and other network attached technology
• Deploying computers and other endpoint devices
• Implementing campus wide software applications
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This Project Manager’s responsibilities would include, but is not limited to:
• Assisting with project planning, project execution and risk management
• Monitoring project progress/status (scope/risk management, schedule, budget, quality)
• Reviewing the Integrator / Vendor project planning documents and associated deliverables
• Managing vendor interactions
• Implements, monitors, and supports cybersecurity and system quality performance.
• Collaborates with areas across campus and with other IT teams.
• Provides time and cost estimates.
• Contributes to technical feasability in development of strategic plans.
• Gather functional business requirements
• Performing quality review of draft deliverables (in-progress and final) and providing comments for improvements where necessary
• Ensuring the transfer of functional and system implementation and operations knowledge from the Integrator / Vendor
• Deliver updates and briefs to senior campus leaders