Request ID: BL-9655-1 (98690111)
Part-time Azure Architect with datacenter, cloud infrastructure, virtualization and higher education experience
Location: North Charleston SC
Duration: 5 Months Hrs/Wk: 20.00
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Hands-on experience installating and supporting datacenter and cloud infrastructure
Ability to work high-volume fast paced projects
Strong communication skills
Ability to work independently with limited supervision and prioritize workload
Technical and business writing
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Knowledge of higher education business processes and systems
REQUIRED EDUCATION: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Cloud cloud platforms / environments Yes 1
Documentation/Language Business writing Yes 1
Documentation/Language Technical writing Yes 1
Voice/Data Network Engineering Support Data Center Operations Yes 1
Additional Skills: Azure Cloud and virtualization. Able to translate functional need into technical requirements.
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The project scope includes assisting Trident Technical College – Division of Information Technology – Infrastructure Services with the following activities:
• Evaluating and implementing Cloud and Virtualization options
• Implementing new technologies
• Aligning systems with associated business processes, services, and plans
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This Information Systems Architect’s responsibilities would include, but is not limited to:
• Maintains and integrates critical cloud and on-premise services and infrastructure.
• Evaluates system by system and cloud vs on-premise posture, configuration, and processes.
• Contributes to technical feasability in development of strategic plans.
• Evaluates physical and virtual infrastructure.
• Implements, monitors, and supports cybersecurity and system quality performance.
• Serves as a subject matter expert.
• Collaborates with areas across campus and with other IT teams.
• Provides time and cost estimates.