Job ID: FL-138291 (912590814)
Oracle DBA/Architect with ASM, Data Guard/DataGuard, CDB/PDB, RMAN, Partitioning, VLDB, PL/SQL and shell scripting experience
Location: 7941 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL OR Ocoee, FL (Florida Department of Transportation)
Duration: 6-12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Responsible for the design, maintenance and implementation of database management systems, which provides the organization with orderly methods of data storage, data security, controlled access to data, reliable backups and new innovations.
• Possesses the technical expertise to provide leadership and manage the design and development of the organization’s database environment.
• Ensures the design and installation of database management systems and the establishment of appropriate linkages to existing database systems to other data processing systems.
• Ensures the development of backup and recovery schemes for the database environment and the development and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuance procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Typically has 7 to 10 years of experience in development, implementation and maintenance of database management systems across multiple platforms.
Advanced Knowledge of:
• ASM Storage
• Database network configurations
• Active Data Guard for physical standby DBs
• Multi-tenant (CDB/PDB) environments along with resource planning
• VLDB concepts
• Shell scripting
Works under general direction of senior level personnel.