Request ID: BL-9089-1 (99191204)
Oracle DB2 Admin with Database, SQL Server, AIX, Linux, CDC, HIPAA and CJIS experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Remote Work Availability: 0%
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
2. Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
3. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
4. Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization and operations
5. Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and objectives
6. Ability to assist with integration of Database monitoring tools.
7. Experience gained through numerous Full Life Cycle Data Architecture projects.
Required Skills :
Database Platforms DB2 Yes 3 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms Demonstrate practical understanding of ORACLE database physical structure, overall architecture, and database performance analysis Yes 4 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Database Platforms Relational Database Experience Yes 2 Lead Currently Using 6 + Years
Database Platforms SQL Server Yes 5 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Database Platforms Understanding of database scalability and operations Yes 6 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Miscellaneous Demonstrated knowledge/skills of the IT industry which includes: multi-tiered architectures, enterprise applications, evaluation of emerging technologies, networks, data management systems and hardware systems. Yes 9 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Miscellaneous Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems architectures. Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 6 + Years
Operating Systems/APIs AIX Yes 7 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Operating Systems/APIs Linux Yes 8 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years