Request ID: IN-8840-1 (99090712)
OnBase Admin (OCSA & OCWA must) with workflow configuration/design, Document Import Processor, Unity Forms, App Enabler, APIs, Windows/IIS Admin and SQL experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• OnBase version 16 or greater. 2 Years
• OnBase System Administration. 2 Years
• OnBase Workflow Configuration and Design. 2 Years
• OnBase Document Import Processor. 2 Years
• OnBase Unity Forms. 2 Years
• OnBase User Support. 2 Years
• OnBase App Enabler. 1 Years
• OnBase APIs. 1 Year
• Experience working as a developer on full life cycle projects. 2 Years
• Excellent customer service skills.
Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with the development team, project staff, and the user community.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Hands-on experience with at least 2 large-scale OnBase implementations
• Hands-on experience with at least 2 OnBase major version upgrades
• Experience with OnBase version 18.
• Windows Server administration. 1 Year
• Microsoft IIS administration. 1 Year
• Ability to use SQL scripting for the creation of reports or database queries.
• Strong project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA).
• OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA).
• OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA).
• OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA).
• OnBase Certified Workflow Engineer (OCWE).
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The Senior OnBase Administrator will collaborate with business leads, developers, and infrastructure support teams to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (architecture, configuration, administration, workflow, integration, development, exception processing, and documentation) in accordance with business requirements and objectives. Initiatives will include upgrading current environment from 16 to 18; analyzing, reviewing, and reconfiguring existing implementation (including disk groups, permission groups, document import processes, workflows, and unity forms) according to industry best practices.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Application management, configuration, and setup to include: business rules, process flow/rules, data translation, product definition/maintenance, import of external data, and configuration documentation.
• Manage, define and implement application releases/updates including: assessment, coordination, planning, documentation, training and communication to end-users.
• Work with end users and compliance area to ensure systems are compliant, accurate and timely.
• Configuration of user groups, document groups/types, disk group configuration, DIP processing and file parsing, document imaging, OnBase folders and other system administration tasks
• Perform platform capacity planning and management.
• Oversee, recommend and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure peak system reliability and performance.
• Establish best practices and guidelines for usage of the OnBase platform.
• Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
• Maintain/refine existing content management solutions to meet future service requirements including, but not limited to: document imaging (scan, sweep, etc.), advanced capture, document/content management (basic configuration, folders, etc.), document import processes, workflow, html forms, and unity forms.
• Build reports leveraging the Hyland Report Services and Reporting Dashboards modules and/or write custom SQL scripts against the OnBase database for support and administration purposes.
• In addition to creating new solutions, this position is responsible for providing first-level application support to customers by troubleshooting operational issues and developing/implementing appropriate fixes to existing solutions, and enabling continued usage.
• Provide maintenance and support for the OnBase suite of products including: change/enhancement requests, project creation and ownership, configuration fixes, product additions/deletions/corrections, business rule/process questions/answers/troubleshooting, product and field level knowledge and support for other processes.
• Assist with the creation, support, and maintenance of interfaces between OnBase and other applications using Hyland’s Unity toolkit, external database links, API/web services and/or custom integration applications to link enterprise applications with OnBase solutions to achieve a seamless user experience.
Packaged Applications Hyland’s OnBase Yes 1 Advanced Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
|Sender notified by
Mailtrack 07/08/19, 01:48:50 PM