Request ID: BL-8934-1 (99590904)
OnBase Admin (OCSA & OCWA must) with workflow configuration/design, Document Import Processor, Unity Forms, App Enabler, APIs, Windows/IIS Admin and SQL experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• OnBase version 16 or greater. 2 Years
• OnBase System Administration. 2 Years
• OnBase Workflow Configuration and Design. 2 Years
• OnBase Document Import Processor. 2 Years
• OnBase Unity Forms. 2 Years
• OnBase User Support. 2 Years
• Excellent customer service skills.
Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with the development team, project staff, and the user community.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Hands-on experience with at least 2 large-scale OnBase implementations
• Hands-on experience with at least 2 OnBase major version upgrades
• Experience with OnBase version 18.
• Windows Server administration. 1 Year
• Microsoft IIS administration. 1 Year
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA).
• OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA).
• OnBase Certified Advanced System Administrator (OCASA).
• OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator (OCAWA).
• OnBase Certified Workflow Engineer (OCWE).
No items to display.
Additional Skills: REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Certification – OnBase Certified System Administrator (OCSA).
Certification – OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator (OCWA).
OnBase version 16 or greater. 2 Years
OnBase System Administration. 2 Years
OnBase Workflow Configuration and Design. 2 Years
OnBase Document Import Processor. 2 Years
OnBase Unity Forms. 2 Years
OnBase User Support. 2 Years
Excellent customer service skills.
The Senior OnBase Administrator will collaborate with business and technical leads to ensure appropriate delivery of technology solutions (architecture, configuration, administration, workflows, and documentation) in accordance with requirements and objectives. Initiatives include upgrading the current environment from 16 to 18; analyzing, reviewing, and reconfiguring existing implementation (including disk groups, permission groups, document import processes, workflows, and unity forms) according to industry best practices; and supporting the integration of additional divisions and processes.
• Application management, configuration, and setup to include: business rules, process flow/rules, data translation, product definition/maintenance, import of external data, and configuration documentation.
• Manage, define, and implement application releases/updates including: assessment, coordination, planning, documentation, training, and communication to end-users.
• Work technical and non-technical staff to ensure systems are compliant, accurate, and timely.
• Configuration of user groups, document groups/types, disk group configuration, DIP processing and file parsing, document imaging, OnBase folders, and other system administration tasks
• Perform platform capacity planning and management.
• Oversee, recommend, and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure peak system reliability and performance.
• Establish best practices and guidelines for usage of the OnBase platform.
• Collaborate with Process Leads to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deploy features.
• Maintain/refine existing solutions to meet future service requirements including, but not limited to: imaging, import processes, workflows, html forms, and unity forms.
• In addition to creating and maintaining solutions, this position will be responsible for providing full-tier support.