ID: 07749973 (96591018)
OBIEE Developer with PeopleSoft/SAP, OAC, financial reporting, DW, dimensional modeling, ETL, tuning and security experience
Location: DALLAS TX
Account – CBRE
Duration: 12 months
Who are we looking for?
An OBIEE Sr Developer with minimum of 8 years of experience as OBIEE Sr Developer.
• 8+ yrs. of Extensive Design, Development and Deployment Experience of Oracle BI Apps, OBIEE Analysis, Dashboards, OAC reports, Repositories.
• Gather Requirements, conduct Business Analysis, and write Technical Design Specifications
• Experience implementing reporting with large ERP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP strongly preferred.
• Design, document, and develop OBIEE 12c Reports/Dashboards
• Experience in building rich content in Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
• Very good experience in building complex Financial reporting.
• Assist with performance tuning as it relates to OBIEE dashboards, analyses, and prompts
• Participate in or lead the development of deliverable content
• Demonstrated Involvement in End-to-End OBIEE, Oracle BI applications (Financial Analytics, Project Analytics), and Data Warehouse Projects.
• Good understanding of the following: Dimensional Modeling, ETL, and Oracle BI Applications
• Expert level knowledge in OBIEE data modeling, performance tuning, security and best practices in Dashboards and Scorecards
• Deliver solid, scalable, robust BI reporting/analytic solutions
• Assists in the administration and implementation of BI system/system security
• Prepare effort estimates for design and development
• Process Skills:
• Should be able to follow industry best processes
• Should be able to bring in ideas to improve productivity and Quality of work
• Should be aggressive in making decisions and managing teams
• Should have very good communication.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
• Somebody who has at least 8+ years of work experience in OBIEE/OBIA.
• Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college