Network Technician with security camera installation, networking and desktop support experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 6 Months (Hrs/Wk: 37.50)
This position is a priority due to some network issues. Basically, the manager is looking of a jack of all trades to cover day to day ops while our main IT person focuses on the global network.
COMPLETE THE SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM INTEGRATION, INSTALL NETWORK HARDWARE, COMPUTERS AND PERIPHERALS; AND OTHER DAY TO DAY USER NEEDS.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works Under Limited Supervision.
• Pulling Cables for Security Cameras
• Installing Cameras and linking to the Campus Security System
• Installing Software and Helping End Users with Software Issues
• Installing PC’s and Peripherals (Printers, Scanners, etc.)
• Installing Network Hardware as needed (Routers, etc.)
• Other IT jobs as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Knowledge of PC’s and Peripherals
• Knowledge of Network Hardware
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• GENERAL SOFTWARE/HARDWARE KNOWLEDGE
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS
• SELF STARTER
• MINIMAL MANAGEMENT REQUIRED