Job ID: IN-8871-1(99590802)
Network Security Engineer (CCNP/CCNA/MCSE) with Cisco FMC, ASDM, IsE, Putty, PowerShell, Wireshark, Nmap, SIEM and Cisco Security Manager experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months
• Develop detailed implementation and test plans for implementing Cisco/Meraki technologies along with best of breed tools and technologies related to enterprise networks.
• Research and analyze existing software releases, as well as perform/support software upgrades.
• Must be able to take on a project from start to finish, drive requirements, build architectures and work a solution from end-to-end.
• Monitors and provides support for existing statewide site-to-site tunnels infrastructure.
• Available to work off hours and on weekend to implement scheduled maintenance.
• Experience creating policies and managing Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
• Ability to work as part of a team and ability to support multiple tasks at the same time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to correlate data across different monitoring systems for troubleshooting.
• Provide knowledge transfer and informal training to peers.
• Must be able to work with end users, communicate clearly, and meet deadlines.
Network Security Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems development / configuration Yes 3 Intermediate
Network Security wireshark Yes 2 Advanced
Networking & Directories Cisco ISE Yes 2 Advanced
Networking & Directories CISCO SWITCHES Yes 1 Expert
Operating Systems/APIs PowerShell Yes 1 Expert
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5-7 years of experience of design and operations of public and/or private networks including LAN/MAN/WAN (local/metropolitan/wide area networks (Design work includes placement and specification of servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and network management)
ENVIRONMENTS AND TOOLS
• Cisco FMC
• Cisco Security Manager
BS DEGREE IN RELATED FIELD
Strong considerations will be given to those candidates with a CCNP Routing & Switching or CCNA Security (or Higher) certification. And/or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).