Job ID: PA-601778 (96290921)
Network Engineer (CCNP) with Cisco ASA/Firepower, Nexus and Genetec Security Center experience
Location: Harrisburg, PA (PennDOT)
Duration: 3 months.
Network Routing Required 4 Years
Network Switching Required 4 Years
Cisco ASA/Firepower Required 3 Years
Cisco Nexus Desired 3 Years
CCNP Desired 4 Years
Genetec Security Center Desired 3 Years
4-year college degree Desired 4 Years
Application Load balancing (Citrix NetScaler) Desired 3 Years
Equipment in use in Job Performance: Personal Computers, servers, network components, telephones, calculator, copy machines, printers, faxes, cell phones and common writing devices. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to work from a step ladder.
Structured office setting. Occasional attendance at various sized meetings, conferences and training sessions. Occasional overnight travel is required. Local candidates only.
Plans the work and assigns work to subordinates in terms of goals and objectives, discussions with employees and supervisors are held to review the status of assignments. Overall performance of the network team and availability/performance of the network and customer satisfaction are factors used to determine level of success.
1. Operates a personal computer and other IT hardware devices.
2. Excellent communication skills; ability to write clearly and concisely.
3. Ability to provide customer service and business operations support.
4. Ability to develop project documentation and procedures for to sustain application support
5. Organize and manage multiple concurrent activities.
6. Ability to assess issues/problems and make appropriate decisions for resolution.
7. Maintain a knowledge base of the concepts and capabilities of IT hardware and software resources.
8. Develop/maintain staff proficiency in technology focus areas.
9. Occasional travel to perform duties.