ID: IN- 8822-1 (910590710)
Network Architect with ACTIVE DIRECTORY, FOREST, DOMAIN, (FSMO), ADFS, DNS, PKI, AZURE, LINUX, WINDOWS, SERVER, TROUBLESHOOTING, RADIUS, MICROSOFT, PATCH, SCCM, AVAMAR/DATA DOMAIN, O365, Experience
Duration: 12+ months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• ACTIVE DIRECTORY DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION (FOREST, DOMAIN, SITES) (FSMO ROLES AND MIGRATION)
• ADFS ADMINISTRATION
• DNS ADMINISTRATION (MANAGE AND MAINTAIN EXTERNAL DNS SERVERS WITH DNS SECURITY)
• PKI ADMINISTRATION
• AZURE AD ADMINISTRATION
• LINUX OS ADMINISTRATION
• WINDOWS SYSTEM/SERVER ADMINISTRATION
• SOLID TROUBLESHOOTING AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATION BACKGROUND
• SOLID DATA CENTER BACKGROUND
• 5+ years of experience with maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with system architects on network optimization.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 5+ years of experience with firewall configuration and management.
• 5+ years of experience of installation, configuration, and management of common network hardware and configurations including routers, switches, WAPs, load balancers, firewalls, and VPN appliances.
• VMWARE VSPHERE
• VMWARE HORIZON VDI
• MICROSOFT SCCM
• PATCH MANAGEMENT
• POWERSHELL SCRIPTING
• CLOUD SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
• AVAMAR/DATA DOMAIN BACKUP SYSTEM
• PROOFPOINT CYBER SECURITY
• O365 ADMINISTRATION
.ITIL FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION
Skills Required :
Miscellaneous ADFS Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Networking & Directories Active Directory Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Operating Systems/APIs Linux Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Operating Systems/APIs PowerShell No 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Operating Systems/APIs VMWare No 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 4 – 6 Years
Packaged Applications MS OFFICE 365 No 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 2 – 4 Years
Protocols DNS Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Protocols Firewall No 1 Intermediate Within 6 Months 4 – 6 Years
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily duties will include using technical and non-technical skills such as problem solving, IT knowledge, proxy servers, networking knowledge, network design and implementation, network troubleshooting, network hardware configuration & network performance.
• Installation, configuration, and management of common network software and hardware.
• Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, Atlassian products and other products as needed to document ITO processes and procedures.
• Serve as a SME for information assurance activities such as auditing, security, Disaster Recovery, availability, etc.
• Maximize IT infrastructure performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with system architects on network optimization.
• Provide planning, security analysis and implementation, definition and coordination of standards.
• Design, implement and administer fail-over and load-balancing solutions.
• Collect and analyze data for performance and capacity of the IT infrastructure and its components
• Identify critical components for proactive monitoring and alerting
• Extensive knowledge of Internet Protocols, communication protocols, data and network security
• Network Performance Monitoring and act as the primary point of contact for troubleshooting support during project engagements.
• Develop SOPs and complete runbooks for project engagements.
• Define and document a process to ensure that the components that make up a production service have adequate capacity and scalability to handle anticipated workloads
• Other duties as assigned/requested by management.