Network Administrator with VOIP, Avaya and call center reporting experience
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 11 months
• Perform Telecommunications system moves and changes internally or via remote access and provides technical expertise in system modifications.
• Perform preventive maintenance on telecommunications systems, associated software, and peripheral equipment.
• Prepares materials request and time requirements for telecommunications and operations.
• Troubleshoots, repairs, tests, installs office wiring infrastructure, equipment installation, customizes, or maintains telecommunications components and implements corrective measures.
• Monitors the operation of voice, data, or video telecommunications equipment, and network control consoles.
• Assist in designing new telecommunications systems, organizing and establishing operating controls and procedures pertaining to the operation of telecommunications network.
• Review, prepare specifications for equipment or software licenses, and maintenance contract renewals.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
2 Experience with VoIP technology
2 Telecommunications VoIP Certifications or Licensed in AVAYA technology
2 Experienced in making recommendations to problem/resolution dealing with customer relations concerns/request.
1 Administrative skills in using Call Reporting software for developing Call Center Reports.
2 Knowledge of data processing and telecommunications principles, equipment, procedures. Terminology, standards, and wiring technologies; of network operating systems; and of Federal Communications polies and procedures.
2 Skill in the use of telecommunications test equipment, in personal computers and applicable software, and in microcomputer or mainframe applications.
2 Knowledge of how install, operate, and test telecommunications equipment; to analyze, diagnose, and resolve telecommunications problems; to interpret technical information; to communicate effectively; and to train others.