Job ID: FL-Doc154905 (99091210)5P
Location: Tallahassee FL (Department of Children and Families (DCF)) This position is local only
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Attachments: RTR/Resume Certification/References/Skill Matrix
• 4+ years (48 months) of experience using State Management (e.g. ngrx or equivalent).
• 4+ years (48 months) of experience creating RESTful Web Services, not just consuming.
• 4+ years (48 months) of experience and solid understanding of software development best practices (MVC/MVVM/.Net architecture, design patterns, testable code, etc.)
• 3+ years (36 months) of experience in Typescript, SASS, and LESS
• 3+ years (36 months) of experience in Angular version 8 or above
• 3+ years (36 months) of experience and a deep understanding of web applications across all layers: HTTP/S, networks, databases, web server configuration, request/response, performance, security, browsers, devices, encryption, compression, etc.
• 2+ years (24 months) of experience in designing and developing Client-Side Security: authentication, authorization and other security aspects for a client-side application in a real-time project within last 4 years.
• 2+ years (24 months) of experience with Responsive Design: responsive layouts (mobile, tablets and desktop) and Material Design principles within the last 4 years.
• 2+ years (24 months) of experience in Progressive Web Apps, including local storage, notifications and offline access.
• 2+ years (24 months) of experience in SQL Server or similar database.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or Information Systems or similar.
• Any experience with Ionic Framework and Angular Material highly desired.
• Knowledge on .Net Core and Entity Framework.
• Experience using Redux, Node.js, Mobile Development, and Cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure.
The Senior Front-End Developer is responsible for developing a responsive solution to run in a desktop, mobile and tablet devices. Work with the team in developing a brand-new enterprise application that will be used by thousands of users in the State of Florida. Ensure high application quality and performance through elegant and well thought out technical solutions. This position is local only (Tallahassee, FL).
Duties and responsibilities:
Activities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Perform hands-on development, testing and support.
• Implement the Front-End technical design and development of an enterprise-class web application
• Define and document application development principles, standards, and best practices, take ownership of the application’s UX
• Own and manage the adoption of architecture standards and technical design patterns.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, strongly and effectively.
• Continually build and share expertise from researching latest technologies and techniques.
• Highly organized, team player and detail oriented.
• Should be able to architect complex UI without relying on a framework.
• Conduct code reviews and enforce code quality standards.