.Net Developer/Architect with C#, VB, ASP.Net, SQL Server, visual studio, TFS, subversion, SSRS, NHibernate, CA-Erwin, Doors and child support system
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12-18 Months
The CFS Project is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and obtaining federal certification of a federally-mandated Child Support Enforcement System (CSES) that will provide comprehensive support to the operation of South Carolina’s Child Support Enforcement (CSE) program as well as for completing the development and implementation of the Family Court Case Management System (FCCMS) for the 46 Clerks of Court.
The Department seeks a highly motivated individual who has the skills for the software development of the new Integrated Child Support Enforcement System (CSES) under the South Carolina Department of Social Services. Candidates must be highly knowledgeable and experience in the use of Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, VB, ASP.net/.NET, Microsoft Operating Systems, SQL Server RDBMS tools and platform environments.
• 10 years experience in information technology including computing, telecommunications, printing, data storage, data transmission etc.
• 8+ years of large system architecture.
• Large scale production system implementation experience.
• Knowledge of generally accepted system architecture, project management and supervision principles and practices.
• Proven abilities to plan, organize, instruct, and review the work of the development team.
• Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, customers/stakeholders (State and Federal) and executives.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the DSS and other State information technology staff.
• Preference will be given to experience related to Child Support Enforcement system design and developed and/or knowledge of the Child Support Enforcement program’s mission and objectives.
Environments and Tools
• MS Server 2008 enterprise server, MS SQL 2008 R2 enterprise server and MS SQL 2008 enterprise server Reporting Services
• TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
• C#, .ASP.net, .NET
• SubVersion (Source Control)
• Java Script
• NHibernate, CA-Erwin data model, DOORS