Job ID: TX-52919073 (911390916)
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 11 months
Years Required/Preferred Experience
8 Required Effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner.
8 Required Skilled with Database query languages (SQL, PL/SQL).
8 Required Skilled in developing Windows forms and/or web applications.
8 Required Strong verbal and written skills in communicating with peers and different levels of users.
4 Required Skilled in creating web services.
4 Required Skilled in using DevExpress and Ajax Control Kit.
4 Required Experience with Oracle 11g or higher.
4 Required Experience performing and/or coordinating peer reviews.
4 Required Strong skills in performing unit testing.
4 Required Experience with functional testing of code changes in Integration environments.
2 Required Skilled in meeting web accessibility standard WCAG 2.0.
2 Required Experience working on projects utilizing agile project management methodologies.
1 Preferred Experience with Health and Human services.
1 Preferred Experience with regulatory systems.
1 Preferred Experience with CLASS, CLASSMate and/or Public & Provider system at HHSC.
1 Preferred Experience writing design documents.
1 Preferred Experience in release management.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: (Required)
The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one (1) .NET Developer hereafter referred to as Worker, who meets the general qualification of Developer Analyst 3 in Emerging Technology and the specifications outlined in this document for Texas Health and Human Services (HHS) System.
The .NET Developer is an Information Technology (IT) position and will provide development and technical analyst services for the implementation of enhancements to the Childcare Licensing Automated Support System (CLASS) resulting from the Foster Care litigation suit. The court ordered changes include a requirement for the development of an external storage solution, which will provide access to all files obtained during the course of an inspection or investigation. This position will provide technical analysis of the requirements, define the design approach, develop code, unit test the code, and provide support during test cycles as well as post production support. If applicable, the enhancements to the system will be coordinated to coincide with implementation of CCL “Rule” changes. The project is expected to produce several deployments throughout fiscal years 2021 and 2022.
The workers responsibilities and skills must include:
· Design, develop and configure custom solutions in the existing CLASSMate and Public Provider architecture and framework.
· Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
· Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives.
· Execute unit tests.
· Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
· Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
· Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality.
· Other duties as assigned