.Net Developer with SQL Server, SSRS, C#, Visual Studio, messaging, VB and ASP experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months (Hrs/Wk: 20.00)
Although the duration is listed at 12 months, the manager wished to clarify that the entire project scope has a total of 770 hours assicated with it. Work hours per week will vary based on need and requirements.
· Integrally involved in the development and support of all Internet/Intranet/Extranet sites and supporting systems.
· Works closely with other IT groups and customers to define the system design and user interface based on customer needs and objectives.
· Participates in all phases of the development and implementation process, and may act as a project manager on special projects.
· Ensures the integration of the web servers and all other supporting systems by using message based middleware and interfacing with relational databases.
· Be knowledgeable of best-practices for building secure web applications.
· Responsible for developing client-side scripting and server-side application code.
· Extensive knowledge in using programming languages such as Visual Basic, HTML, XML, Java, and ASP.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.