Job ID: WA-19-05 (99990924)
.Net Developer with SQL Server, Entity, C#, TFS and support experience
Location: Olympia WA (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI))
Duration: 2-4 years
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Contractors engaged in this contract will be expected to work within the .NET framework and MS-SQL for application development and:
• Provide technical application design, development, testing and implementation services.
• Be available during core business hours at the workstation assigned by OSPI at the OSPI Application Development work site. Resources associated with this contract are expected to work on-site.
• Participate in weekly work prioritization meetings.
• Complete accurate estimates for all deliverables assigned.
• Complete all development for all deliverables assigned.
• Develop test plans for deliverables as directed.
• Execute test plans as directed.
• Document all development work in accordance with the defined work management process.
• Provide technical support to the OSPI Customer Support Team as directed.Deliverables
e. OSPI Technical Environment
(2) Entity Framework
(3) ASP .NET 4.0 and above
(4) Object Oriented Programming in C#
(5) TFS and Visual Studio 2010 and above
Contractor shall perform and provide the IT professional services required for analysis, development, testing, implementation and support related to the CEDARS Student Data Collection Application and the Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems of OSPI. Resources associated with this contract shall be referred to as a Senior Developer(s), and shall report to the Application Development Office of the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), Information Technology Services Division.
Scope of Work
Within the existing technical environment, infrastructure and framework, provide maintenance development effort under the direction of OSPI Application Development Leadership in support of any OSPI data collection and data reporting system / process. Maintenance development efforts will include but are not limited to: Student Data Collection and reporting (CEDARS) and all collection, review and certification system applications that utilize data and information collected within CEDARS, as well as teacher and certification data collection and reporting system applications such as Educator Equity, as well as Child Nutrition data collection and reporting systems related to Free and Reduced Price Lunch (FRL), as well as any federal data collections and reporting processes.