Job ID: WA-19-06 (99991011)
Location: Olympia WA (Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction)
Duration: 2-4 years
References: must be signed by reference manually (2) – attached Positions: 1 (1/1)
Contractors engaged in this contract will be expected to work within the .NET framework and MS-SQL for application development and: • Provide technical application design, development, testing and implementation services.
• Participate in weekly work prioritization meetings.
• Complete accurate estimates for all deliverables assigned. • Complete all development for all deliverables assigned. • Develop test plans for deliverables as directed.
• Execute test plans as directed.
• Document all development work in accordance with the defined work management process.
• Provide technical support to the OSPI Customer Support Team as directed.
OSPI Technical Environment
(2) Entity Framework
(3) ASP .NET 4.0 and above
(4) Object Oriented Programming in C#
(5) TFS and Visual Studio 2010 and above
In 2010, OSPI obtained the source code for the facilities management system developed by and used in the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). OSPI project staff made customizations to accommodate business needs and the ICOS application was put into production within OSPI to collect, manage and report on School and School District Facilities information. In 2017, OSPI engaged in a contract to redesign the user interface of ICOS to remove Microsoft Silverlight as the presentation layer. With the completion of the user interface redesign, ICOS will enter a period of maintenance until such time as system enhancements are identified and planned. In 2012, OSPI implemented the STARS application, a locally developed system designed to support Washington State School Districts in providing and funding student transportation. This work request is specifically for the maintenance and operation of ICOS and STARS.