Job ID: TX-70120025 (98590827)
Location: Austin TX
Duration: 12 months
5 Microsoft .Net
5 RDBMS (Sql Server or Sybase)
5 User Experience Technician
• User Interface improvement
Develop documentation on selected customer systems and objectives
5 Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions
• Assist in the implementation of large systems including methodology, design approaches, and architectural and engineering considerations.
Design and write code as required for selected customer systems
5 Perform in the role of Enterprise or Partner Strategy Technician
• Work with customer staff to implement customer technology (e.g., testing, documentation, meeting user expectations).
Work with customer staff to support technical strategy and control objectives
1 Classic ASP experience
1 Teacher Licensing Application
2 UI AngularJS experience
2 Scrum Master
The Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one Programmer/Developer Analyst, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the general qualifications of ITSAC Programmer/Developer Analyst 2 Category, Core Technology Type and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the TEA. TEA may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by the Texas law. TEA will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).
The Educator Certification Online System (ECOS) supports and facilitates the certification of Texas educators. This position will work with the ECOS development manager to provide the following Software Development Services:
1) Design for modifications and enhancements
2) Development of software modifications and enhancements including automated unit test cases
3) Performance tuning