Job ID: PA-640965 (96591204)
.Net Developer with .NET Framework, .NET Core(must), ASP.NET, C#, HTML/CSS, AngularJS/Angular/TypeScript, ASP.NET MVC, WCF Web Services, Web API, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and Workflow Foundation experience.
Location: Harrisburg , PA (DOC)
Duration: 6 months
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study Required
.NET Framework (1.1 – 4.8) Required 6 Years
.NET Core (This is a MUST have!) Required 2 Years
ASP.NET Required 5 Years
C# Required 5 Years
HTML & CSS Required 5 Years
AngularJS/Angular/TypeScript Required 2 Years
ASP.NET MVC Required 2 Years
WCF Web Services Required 5 Years
Object Oriented Development Required 5 Years
Web API Required 2 Years
MS SQL Server Required 5 Years
Visual Studio Required 5 Years
ASP.NET Web API Highly desired 5 Years
MS SQL Server Reporting Server Highly desired 3 Years
Workflow Foundation Highly desired 1 Years
DOC requires the services of a .NET developer staff augmentation consultant to assist with DOC applications architecture group. This person will be tasked to work on enterprise development team.
DOC IT utilizes both waterfall and agile project methodologies. As such, experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies will be preferred.
The candidate should have all of the following requirements:
• Overall 6+ years of experience with 4+ years in application Architecture using Microsoft technologies, Multi-Tier/Multi-Layer architecture, and Enterprise Application and Framework Development.
• Experience with .NET Core is a MUST! Candidates without this experience will automatically remove from consideration.
• Must have understanding and working experience of web development using Asp.NET Core, Entity Framework, and Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture with WCF/Web API development.
• Understanding OO concepts and design patterns.
• Understanding of Framework Development for cross cutting concerns.
• Advance understanding of Security Concepts for Application and Services, API security
• Advance concepts for web application performance tuning.
• Code Profiling and code performance tuning.
• Good understanding of TFS, build and deployment process.
• Good understanding of batch processing and batch scheduling
• Using Microsoft SQL Server, including database programming and performance tuning concepts.
• Good understanding of Application Log Processing
• Must understand Angular, TypeScript Integration with REST API
• Must be a self-starter and must be able to work independently.
• Experience working with multiple team members (BA, Developer, DBA, System Architect, PM).
• Well organized with great attention to detail and great communication skills.