Job Id: IN-8415-1 (96591019)
.Net Developer with MVS, C#, WCAG and SQL Server Experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
MS SQL 2012
WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) EXPERIENCE
Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
Database Platforms MS SQL Server 2012 Yes 2 Intermediate Within 6 Months
Programming Languages C# Yes 2 Intermediate Within 6 Months
Programming Languages MVC development Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using
Software Framwork .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4.0 Yes 1 Intermediate Currently Using
Specialties WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES (WCAG) Yes 3 Entry Within 1 Year
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are primary activities which the Developer will be expected to perform.
1. Review, analyze, and become familiar with the project requirements.
2. Investigates errors and problems within application components and modules, remediates and solves these issues, and communicates these solutions to project manager, application customers and users using specific application defect tracking methodology and software.
3. Develops and integrates software, tests, and modifies components and application modules as directed by project manager.
4. Integrates software, tests, and modifies components and application modules produced by outside vendors, contractors, suppliers, or other entities, so that these modules perform as designed in the agency environment.
5. Develops the necessary documentation for technical code documentation and user manual documentation for customers.
6. Report progress weekly to management and project manager.
7. Review/transition system to the SCDE development team.
8. Work to be performed onsite at the SCDE.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: NONE
PREFERRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: NONE