.Net Developer with C#, SQL Server/SSIS, web services, Entity/Unity Framework, visual studio, Silverlight, RIA and desing patterns experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 5 Months
DEVELOP INTERFACES WITH EXISTING C# .NET 4 APPLICATIONS, UTILIZING WEB SERVICES AND SQL SERVER 2008 R2 TO IMPLEMENT CHANGES TO THE NET 101 PROCESS. THERE IS CURRENTLY A PROCESS WE REQUEST NET 101 INFORMATION FROM A 3RD PARTY TRIGGERED BY AN INDIVIDUAL FILING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT; WE WILL NOW TAKE THAT INFORMATION ABSENT A REQUEST FROM AN INDIVIDUAL FOR UNEMPLOYMENT. WE WILL THEN BE ABLE TO STORE THAT INFORMATION, DISPLAY IT TO INTERNAL USERS AND NOTIFY THE EMPLOYER IF THAT INFORMATION IS USED.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within project schedules and other defined deadlines, candidate will provide architectural documents derived from requirements documents provided to them. They will then proceed to code and test a C# .NET 4 application utilizing web services to retrieve a NET 101, store it, retrieve it, and display it.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 6+ years of C# experience
• 3+ years Entity Framework experience
• 2+ .NET framework experience
• 2+ years Unity frame work experience
• 2+ experience with XML
• Experiences converting XML and binary data into PDFs that are displayed
• Able to develop and interpret business requirements, develop technical specs, write code and develop test processes to meet requirements.
• Able to formulate technical resolutions to business issues
• Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
• Work closely with others in a team environment
• Able to work independently, self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Silverlight 4
• RIA services
• Experience with additional C# Design Patterns
Bachelors in IT, Business or equivalent work experience