Job ID: TX-23380 (910090903)
.Net Developer with C#, MVC5, WebAPI, JQuery and SQL Server/Management Studio experience
Location: Austin TX (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
Duration: 4 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
8 Required Application design, development and support
5 Required Experience with C# and .NET MVC5, WebAPI, JQuery and object-oriented design.
3 Required Working experience with Visual Studio 2017
3 Required Experience with Microsoft SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
· Designs, develops, updates and maintains .NET applications.
· Conducts testing to verify logic and ensure compliance with development standards and system/business requirements.
· Completes complex project work, including troubleshooting and correcting coding errors/issues.
· Provides status updates on work assignments and any technical issues that present risk to project timeline as required by selected project framework.
· The programmer will be required to comply with the THECB application development documentation requirements, which includes deliverables consistent with the Software Development Life Cycle.
· The programmer will be required to comply with THECB data security policy.