Job ID: PA-642533 (98391220)
Location: Harrisburg , PA (DEP)
Duration: 6 months
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study Highly desired
C# Required 7 Years
ASP.NET MVC Required 5 Years
Oracle / PL SQL Required 3 Years
Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined) Required 3 Years
VSTS or DevOps Required
Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Required
Excellent communications skills both verbally and written Required
Strong analytical and problem solving skills Required
Oracle Data Provider – ODP.NET Highly desired
Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11G or higher Highly desired
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer Highly desired
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs Highly desired
DEP is looking for strong .Net developers with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to develop a TMDL (Total Maximum Daily Load) system for the DEP Water Bureau. Strong knowledge of a service-oriented solution is preferred with Oracles RDBMS and PL/SQL.
• Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required needs to new system using the functional and technical programming standards.
• Design and Develop UI screens.
• Unit Tests enhancement and development programs.
• Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
• Executes all required process steps.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent
• C# – 7 Years
• ASP.NET MVC – 5 Years
• Oracle / PL SQL – 3 Years
• Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined)
• VSTS or DevOps
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Oracle Data Provider – ODP.NET
• Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11G or higher
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs