Job ID: FL-Doc156937 (98590125)12P
.Net Developer with C#, ASP.net, MVC.net, Bootstrap, jQuery, Web Services, REST, SOAP, SOAPUI, SQL, TFS, VS Team Services, Entity/ORM, PM, ISO/ITIL and child support experience
Location: Tallahassee FL (DOR)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Attachments: RTR/Resume Certification/References/Skill Matrix
Required consultant experience provided by Contractor, shall include:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience developing in:
• Strong experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience working with business on requirements clarification and design
• Web Services – REST, SOAP
• SQL Databases
• TFS (Team Foundation Server), Visual Studio Team Services
• Entity Framework – ORM
• Project Management
• Experience with the Department’s Child Support web applications
• Knowledge and Experience in Change Management, Capacity Management, Release Management, Configuration Management and other ISO/ITIL related processes.
• All phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Physical and Logical design, Resource Planning, Code development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
• Working in a project-oriented environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, self-directed, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to work with customers and to translate requirements into technical design
• Research and investigate problems and develop viable solutions; report findings/recommendations clearly and effectively to team
3.1 Required Duties and Responsibilities of Consultant shall include but are not limited to:
• Creates and enhances business .Net web applications as necessary.
• Troubleshoots and resolves incidents and issues identified for the .Net web applications.
• Identifies, prioritizes, resolves, documents, and communicates technical and operational issues related to internal software applications.
• Demonstrates a willingness to engage with end users in a highly professional and helpful manner.
• Meet with business departments to provide solutions and assist in the architect development to meet their business and end-user needs.
• Collaborates with other team members effectively.
• Answer FAQs.
• Knowledge transfer to technical staff.
• Creates system documentation and other artifacts.
• Provide status reporting of assignments.
• Perform code reviews.
• Conduct review and analysis of functional specifications and/or blueprint documents to provide technical approach and solution.
• Properly estimate work efforts and technical challenges (scoping projects).
• Map the FDOR business processes to appropriate technology solutions.
• Performs other related duties, as required.
3.2.1 Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or other technology related field or, equivalent work experience of one (1) year system’s experience for each year of education required or, one (1) year of data management experience for each year of education.