Job ID: WA-2018-0904-BR (99990921)
.Net Developer with C#, ASP.net, MVC, AJAX, SQL Server, SQL, SSRS, TFS, SVN/Git and Agile/Rapid Prototyping experience
Location: 7345 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, WA (WSDOT)
Duration: 5 months (with possibility of extension)
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Interview: In-person (10/2-10/4)
Documents: Fill attached
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The Senior Application Developer must possess a bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science and/or minimum 8 years’ experience in Information Technology
Minimum 6 years’ experience in the last 8 years working in a C# and ASP.net
Minimum 4 years’ experience in the last 8 years working in MVC and AJAX
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the last 8 years working with SQL Server 2012 or above.
Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the last 8 years in writing stored procedures and SQL scripts
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the last 8 years creating reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
Minimum 3 years’ experience in the last 8 years working with Visual Studio 2010 or above
Minimum 2 years’ experience in the last 8 years working with Team Foundation Server 2010 and above
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Experience in the last year working in Visual Studio 2017
Experience in the last 2 years working in SQL Server 2016.
Experience in the last 8 years using SVN or Git
Experience in the last 8 years writing API services
Experience in the last 8 years with Agile and Rapid Prototyping design methods
Specific duties include:
• Write complex SQL Queries
• Communicate with web services to send and receive data.
• Design effective user interfaces
• Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services for .NET.
• Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
• Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
• Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of WSDOT business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
• Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer’s expectations.
• Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
• Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
• Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
• Employ source code repository check-in processes (Team Foundation Server).
• Employ a strong team-oriented focus.
Documentation of work to include:
• Requirements Document
• Technical documentation
• Unit tests
• Other project related documentation as required by the IT Project Office Manager or Project Lead
It would be desirable for the contractor to have demonstrated skills and knowledge in the following areas:
• Experience using Visual Studio 2017
• Experience working in SQL Server 2016
• Experience using source control tools like SVN or Git
• Experience writing API services
• Experience with Agile or Rapid Prototyping design methods