Job ID: MD-TRP (97090511)
.NET developer with AWS/CLI/nebula/ECS/step functions/lambda, .Net core deployment, Linux, Jenkins/GitHub, TDD/CI, design patterns, SOA, Docker, Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box and Terraform experience
Location: Baltimore, MD (downtown)
Duration: 24 months
We are currently seeking a Mid to Sr. Level .NET developer with experience of development and deployment of .NET Core solutions in AWS environment. The team is currently building micro-service based ETL process to facilitate the process from switching from 3rd party vendors to local API.
#1) Hands on AWS and .Net core experience. Not just lab experience, looking for true hands-on AWS experience working in a corporate environment.
#2) Test driven development, Linux experience is required (operating on Linux servers).
#3 High level technical skill – Jenkins experience preferred. Must have ability to read and understand TF scripts. Requirements:
– Mid to Sr. Level .NET developer with experience of development and deployment of .NET Core solutions in AWS environment.
– Must be very comfortable in specifically AWS environment, including AWS CLI and the nebula of AWS services.
– Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the advantages of TDD and CI.
– Must have hands on experience with .NET Core. Experience with specifically .NET Core 2.0 is preferred.
– Must be able to demonstrate the understanding of design patterns and provide the examples of relevant applicability.
– Must have previous experience with development and deployment of SOA, microservice-based or otherwise distributed software solutions.
– Must have hands-on experience with Docker. Previous experience with AWS ECS is a bonus.
– Must have working experience with GitHub and Jenkins.
– Experience with Linux, Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box and Terraform.
– Thorough understanding of AWS Step Functions, lambda and the nuances of triggering of the VPC-hosted resources is strongly preferred.
AWS certification is not required.
Azure experience is not relevant for this position.