Job ID: MI-594799 (97990603)
.Net Developer with Angular, SQL, TFS, ESRI GSI, Bing Maps API, UX/UI, responsive, C#.net, ASP.net, MVC and SASS experience
Location: Lansing MI (DNR)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person ONLY
Visa: US Citizens ONLY
Attachment: pre-test attached to be completed
***PLEASE NOTE – All submitted candidates must have completed the pre-test attached on the Reference Tab prior to being submitted into Peoplefluent for the position. Candidates who do not have this attached at time of submittal cannot be considered for the position***
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Knowledge and experience in .NET Core Highly desired 2 Years
Knowledge and experience using Angular v2+ Required 2 Years
Knowledge and experience using UI Frameworks such as Angular Material Highly desired 2 Years
Knowledge and experience using SQL with writing database scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers and ISS packages. Required 2 Years
Advanced skills in MS Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Office suite Required 4 Years
Strong understanding of GIS dev tools: ESRI Highly desired 1 Years
Strong understanding of Bing Maps API Highly desired 1 Years
Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices needed for a high profile and high trafficked application. Highly desired 2 Years
Advanced skills in structured programming, object-oriented programming, relational database constructs, dynamic responsive web development Required 4 Years
Advanced skills unit testing, system testing, regression testing, and automated testing to ensure product quality meet client expectation. Required 4 Years
Experience providing quality customer service, building trust through integrity of work, and building strategic relationships through teamwork. Required 4 Years
Ability to integrate into a large team, support team goals, and take direction from leadership. Required 4 Years
4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
We are looking for a .NET developer with proven Angular skills for a project rewrite. The State of Michigan, Department of Natural Resources (DNR), has requested functionality enhancements and UX/UI improvements of their high-trafficked application, ‘RecSearch’; project URL below.
The project will use GIS technologies and our internal framework built with .NET Core, Angular v6, and Angular Material UI. The desired candidate will be expected to be affluent in these technologies as they are used daily as part of our core toolset. Additionally, they must be able to quickly integrate into a large team of skilled .NET developers working on various projects and begin producing in a short timeframe.
The team will partner with the eMichigan UX team on design strategy. Development is expected to exceed 1 year. If you have a passion for development, cutting edge technology, love solving challenging problems and writing high quality code, we want to talk to you.
Project URL: http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/
• Competency in our core toolset technologies a must, each used daily as part of our framework; .NET Core, Angular v2+ (currently v6), UI Framework (Angular Material), and CSS Compiler (SASS).
• Promote a culture of excellence and team integrity through leading by example, demonstrating a strong work ethic, following direction of internal technical leads and other leadership, and supporting team goals.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning and task outs, and project review meetings.
• Design and code solution to State of Michigan standards.
• Willingly conduct peer code reviews.
• Provide professional technical expertise and estimation information to the project owner, project manager, technical lead, and client agency managers.
• Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meetings.