.Net Architect with C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net, Visual Studio, MVC, Cold Fusion, Cobol and Data Modeling experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 3 Months
A Data/Information Architect is needed to assist the South Carolina Department’s Office of Project & Application Management. The agency has several projects that require technical specifications, screen mockups, and storyboards to be developed based on the business requirements. One of the projects will require these tasks in addition to the database design. All of these solutions are or will be developed utilizing MVC 4 & 4.5, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, C#, and MS SQL 2008 or 2012 database technologies.
Deliverables By Contractor:
1. Review and understand the architecture for an acquired Electronic Audit Solution so as to define and develop the technical specifications for required changes outlined in the business requirements document.
2. Work with ASP.NET developers as a lead architect to answer questions and provide guidance for the Electronic Audit solution.
3. Review and understand the architecture for the Expenditures & Reimbursement solution so as to define and develop the technical specifications for required changes outlined in the business requirements document.
4. Review and understand the business requirements for the School Facilities project so as to define, develop the technical specifications, screen mockups, and storyboards.
5. Based on the business requirements, design and document the database design, archiving and recovery strategy, data ETL strategies for the School Facilities project.
6. Working with the agency’s network and programming team, ensure the School Facilities solution is in compliance with agency security policies and practices.
7. Each week the consultant will report a breakdown of hours spent on each project.
8. Provide weekly status reports and participate in weekly status meetings with the Director of Project & Application Management.
Name Validation Event
Criminal Record – 7 Year History
Credit Report – 7 Year History