Job ID: MI-560264 (98990509)
.Net/AngularJS Developer with C#.Net experience
Location: Lansing MI (DNR)
Duration: 16+ months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Knowledge and proven ability using Angular/AngularJS – an absolute must – candidates will be asked to code to prove qualification in F2F interview. Required 2 Years
Knowledge and proven ability using C#.NET. Required 6 Years
Knowledge and proven ability in .NET Core. Highly desired 1 Years
Ability to integrate into a large team, support team goals, above average team player, and take direction from technical lead and other leadership. Required 6 Years
***PLEASE NOTE – All submitted candidates must have completed the pre-test attached on the Reference Tab prior to being submitted into Peoplefluent for the position. Candidates who do not have this attached at time of submittal cannot be considered for the position***
We are looking for a passionate .NET developer and team player with proven AngularJS skills. Our largest in-house project, built on .NET Core and AngularJS, began construction one year ago with a forecasted project end date in 2020. We are looking for a dedicated resource to assist in the completion of our project- Remediation Information Data Exchange (RIDE). RIDE is replacing and consolidating older applications to assist the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) in ensuring Michigan’s contaminated properties are reliably managed, revitalized, and the environment is protected.
The desired candidate will be able to quickly integrate into a large team of skilled professional .NET developers and begin producing in a short timeframe. If you have a passion for development, cutting edge technology, love solving challenging problems and writing high quality code, we want to talk to you.
• 2+ years Angular/AngularJS – an absolute must, advanced skills will be tested in F2F interview.
• 5+ years C#.NET (.NET Core a big plus).
• Ability to serve as a senior to middle level Programmer/Analyst, in a pseudo leadership role, under the guidance of the immediate supervisor, product owner, project manager, and project technical lead.
• Promote a culture of excellence and team integrity through leading by example, demonstrating a strong work ethic, following direction of the technical lead and other leadership, and supporting team goals.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning and task outs, and project review meetings.
• Design and code solution to State of Michigan standards.
• Problem solve, debug and optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
• Willingly conduct peer code reviews.
• Provide professional technical expertise and estimation information to the project owner, project manager, technical lead, and client agency managers.
• Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meeting.