Job ID: MS-79813 (90090205)
Natural ADABAS/COBOL Developer with CICS, Predict, DDM, Endevor, Git, SVN, SLC, SCL, SNAP/TANF, IBM DEBUG, Expediter, MicroFocus Animator and healthcare experience
Location: Jackson, MS (MDHS)
Duration: 36 months
must be on-site from the start of the project.
• 10+ years with CICS COBOL
• 5+ years with Natural
• 5+ years using ADABAS, Predict, and DDM
• Knowledge with working with a Source management ( Endevor, Git, or SVN)
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team; ability to train and mentor others and lead small to
• Proficient knowledge of SLC, and development methodology
• Experience in the use and generation of SCL
• Experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements. Ability to define and implement new
technical direction and identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement.
• Experience in working with a SNAP-Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or TANF- Temporary Assistance for
Needy Families application
• Experience in working with debugging/testing tools, i.e. IBM DEBUG, Expediter, Micro Focus Animator
Client is currently seeking a Senior Developer with a strong Natural or Cobol background to join our team to support,
coach, and augment the MDHS MAVS application team in code reviews, mentoring, paired programming, coding best
practices, operations coaching, and the testing process. Resources include Cobol, Natural programming, team project
management and support, business analyst support, and automation of the existing CICD processes. Expert in
application integration using Systems Analysis, Design, and Development.