Request ID: BL-9558-1 (911091104)
MS Dynamics PM with CDC/HIPAA/CJIS (must), O365, Office 365 Government G3 Dynamics/power platform, Ticketing and Active Directory experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
INTERVIEW PROCESS (who will conduct i/v, phone or in-person, how many rounds of i/v’s)?
An interview panel will conduct one initial round of in person, video, or phone conference interviews. If no candidate is selected a second round of interviews will be conducted. Potential candidates, not initially selected, will not be disqualified until an offer is made and accepted.
***This is a State of Emergency Request due to the COVID-19 crisis. Per the amendment to the solicitation, candidates will be shortlisted to the Hiring Manager as they are submitted into Beeline and not held for the 7 days. The Hiring Manager is required to interview a minimum of three candidates but may select a candidate to hire anytime within the 7 days that this request is open. The request will be placed on hold at the time a candidate is selected for hire or after 7 days whichever comes first.***
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Supervisory Leadership Experience
2. Knowledge of Information Technology Field, best practices, organization, and operations
3. Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical peers, technical and user management, users, vendors, and staff members, and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form
4. Ability to conceptualize needed change and initiate appropriate activities to move from concepts to implementation
5. Understanding of IT development and implementation projects
6. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
7. Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff, customers and others involved in data-centric management.
2. DYNAMICS 365 / POWER PLATFORM
3. MS OFFICE 365
4. Ticketing System
5. Microsoft Active Directory
6. Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems architectures.
7. Understanding of computer and network operating system fundamentals (e.g. Operating systems, applications, storage, networking)
8. Ability to integrate technical systems with agency goals and objectives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.
Administrative Interpersonal Skills Yes 6 Lead Currently Using 6 + Years
Miscellaneous Ability to deal effectively with the needs of technical peers, technical and user management, users, vendors, and staff members, and to communicate clearly and effectively in spoken and written form Yes 3 Lead Currently Using 6 + Years
Miscellaneous KNOWLEDGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FIELD, BEST PRACTICES, ORGANIZATION AND OPERATIONS Yes 2 Expert Currently Using 6 + Years
Program Management Supervisory Leadership Experience Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 6 + Years
Specialties ABILITY TO CONCEPTUALIZE NEEDED CHANGE AND INITIATE APPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES TO MOVE FROM CONCEPTS TO IMPLEMENTATION Yes 4 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Experience with security and data classification related to CDC, HIPAA, and CJIS Yes 7 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Understanding of IT development and implementation projects Yes 5 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Due to the volume of systems, interdependencies, servers, and various locations throughout the state, additional staff is needed to support the effort. The team will ensure systems are set up following industry best practices to ensure strategic initiatives and compliance with federal and state regulatory laws and ensure business continuity.
This position will be a part of the team responsible for supporting Microsoft Dynamics and Power platform. They will also be involved with supporting the day-to-day operations.
Candidates should be self-motivated, team-oriented, work under limited supervision, and respond to priority tasks as needed.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Emphases for the Enterprise Program Manager candidate will be a Project Lead to manage daily activities of a support team responsible for maintaining a newly implemented COVID19 solutions in Office 365 Government G3 Dynamics and power platform.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage the daily activities of operations team supporting Microsoft Dynamics COVID solutions
• Responsible to monitoring Microsoft Dynamics Solutions ARIAS, DTRA, and Teams Telephony
• Assist program areas with resolving any reported issues
• Adhere to industry best standards, State Security and IT policies and standards
• Work with DHEC Project Manager and provide technical support on the project
• Follow and ensure IT Change Management process for system production changes
• Monitor project activities and user stories in Microsoft DevOps
• Keep up with and coordinate on-call coverage
• Hold one-on-one meetings bi-weekly with assigned Team Members
• Hold weekly meetings with support team
• Attend various supporting project meetings to include technical sessions, product configuration review, backlog prioritization, vendor standing meetings
• Report daily stats
• Assist in the design of system architectures to align with organizational strategic business objectives.
• Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
• Monitor Footprint tickets to ensure timely resolution
• Requires mastery technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
• Create and provide updates to upper management
• Review and work with team to ensure supporting system documentation and training materials is created and maintained
• Work in a collaborative effort to conceptualize total systems and/or product solutions currently in place.
• Ability to plan, organize, review, implement associated project milestones to completion.
• Assist with development of policies and procedures to conform and comply with agency standard cyber security policy design related to information risk management, designation of data as to criticality, confidentiality, and protection. (NIST 800-53, FISMA, SC InfoSec Requirements http://admin.sc.gov/technology/information-security/policies-and-procedures, etc.)