Job ID: NC-640221 (96990108)
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Experience with MS Dynamics CRM Installation, Configuration, Customization Required Years
Utilization of PowerApps supporting delivery of key functionality across applications Required 5 Years
Development experience within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, specifically with .NET (e.g. defining entities, designing forms Required 5 Years
Experience with program management of complex critical application Required Years
Proven ability to write custom plugins for Dynamics 365 Required Years
Experience with development best practices and methodologies to evaluate, diagnose, and develop applications for optimal systems performance Required Years
Please confirm you have thoroughly validated, and attest to the accuracy of, the credentials listed throughout this candidate’s VectorVMS profile and Required
The primary purpose of this position is to provide senior-level support of .NET application deployed at NC DHHS. In addition to this, the resource should be able to cover any other operational aspects of MS Dynamics or other Microsoft related applications.
Expert skills in .NET and other Microsoft technologies and the ability to work under a tight timeline. Responsible for working with both senior-level business executives and IT personnel to define and execute program requirements and manage stakeholder expectations. Responsible for developing a project plan, maintenance of project issues and risks, and a communications plan that outlines interaction on routine or recurring basis during a project or for ongoing support. Develop and deliver solutions design, data migration plan, test plan, training and implementation plans. Ensure efficient distribution of the technical and business resources; and will coordinate with business executives the initiation or continuation of project(s) based on business requirements, business performance and available organizational resources. Responsible for establishing and executing adequate project management controls based on industry accepted methodologies and standards. These controls include the responsibility to monitor and control cost, schedule, performance and risk; to ensure quality and security; overall integration and issues resolution and to perform administrative functions.
The person will perform operational duties of .NET RESTful APIs and portals built in either .NET or MS Dynamics. This role will design and add code to the repository, troubleshoot system issues and perform day-to-day operational tasks to ensure smooth operations to meet business goals.
Some of the job duties include:
• Troubleshoot .NET based REST APIs and related set of applications like mobile and MS Dynamics
• Should be self-driven and be able to lead any issues or work coming out of production delivered applications
• Work with DHHS staff on maintaining different environments like Dev, Stage and Production and be able to lead any of the deployment aspects
• Work with DHHS staff on application specific issues encountered.
• Create and modify Power Automate (Flows).
• Support the connection to external applications if applicable
• Ensure integrations have access to Production assets including CDS, PowerApps, Azure, and Exchange/O365.
• Export solutions from Dev environments as managed and import into UAT and Production
This position requires an extensive level of business/business application knowledge, a specialized/advanced technical skill set, or extended experience in a specialized/advanced technical skill set. This position will provide rapid application development and system administration/configuration support.
This position requires independent initiative and action in decision making, analysis, design, programming, and troubleshooting arenas. Duties also include:
• participation in strategic and tactical planning with Business Partners, Vendors, and organizational unit management
• participating in project planning and estimating efforts
• consultation and planning for specific modifications and enhancements to production applications/information systems
• monitoring technical effort activities for adherence to schedules, milestones and deliverables
• monitoring efforts for quality assurance and adherence to state, departmental and divisional standards and procedures
• application/information system assessment and performance monitoring to avoid preventable interruption of production and to provide optimum quality service to the clients
Experience in organizing, prioritizing, and following complex and/or detailed technical procedures
Proven ability to write custom plugins for Dynamics 365
Development experience within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, specifically with .NET (e.g. defining entities, designing forms and
Experience with development best practices and methodologies to evaluate, diagnose, and develop applications for optimal systems performance
Experience in direct client contact and maintaining effective working relationships with end users and other internal/external staff
Advanced proficiency with C# and .Net. REST APIs, JWT tokens, OAuth and other security mechanisms related to APIs and web technologies
Program management of complex critical application