Job ID: TX-304131648 (914390224)
Middleware/IAM Architect with OpenShift, Docker, ForgeRock, OpenAM/OpenDJ/OpenIDM/OpenIG, Git, Bitbucket, Kubernetes, Agile/Scrum, Kanban, Confluence, MS Project and MuleSoft experience
Location: Austin, TX (CPA)
Duration: 6 months
Interview: In Person Only
7 Experience with middleware system architecture, development, implementation, and administration
5 Experience with RedHat OpenShift 3+ Container Platform
5 Experience with Docker containers
5 Experience with highly complex application security requirements
4 Experience with ForgeRock Identity & Access Management (OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ, OpenIG)
4 Experience working in Identity and Access Management space
4 Experience with Git, Bitbucket
3 Experience with Kubernetes
3 Experience completing system documentation
2 Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
5 Experience working with enterprise software solutions
4 Experience with knowledge transfer to team members
2 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
2 Experience with Confluence
2 Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
1 Experience with MuleSoft implementation and administration
Experience with RedHat OpenShift 4+ Container Platform
• Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
• Must be able to install, configure, administer and troubleshoot RedHat OpenShift 3+, upgrade to OpenShift 4+ and ForgeRock
• Must be able to debug Docker containers, Kubernetes pods and replication controllers.
• Must have working knowledge of MuleSoft and APIs.
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
• Must possess knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary