Job ID: NC-635441 (99991113)
Medicaid (MES) Data Architect with MITA, Graph Database, NoSQL, BI, cloud, Agile, data integration/mapping, Claims, Financial Processing, data governance/modelling experience
Location: Dix Campus, Raleigh NC (NCDHHS)
Interview : Webcam Interview Only
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience :
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Extensive ability to plan, design and implement complex Medicaid business solution in collaboration with functional solution vendors.
• Extensive familiarity with architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise wide systems throughout the full implementation life cycle including procurement through operations
• Extensive hands on experience with overseeing and aligning vendor-based application solutions and architectures to deliver robust system solutions that will align with Medicaid Modular System Integration goals and objectives
• Extensive familiarity with application programming interfaces and service-oriented design and development to assure seamless integration between various Vendor Functional Modules offered as SaaS or Cloud Hosted Solutions.
• Ability to identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives and conduct product recommendations related to software, platform and network configurations.
• Ability to closely collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to ensure functional solutions comply with Enterprise Architecture and CMS 7 Standards and conditions
• Strong ability to perform as a high functioning architecture team member within a highly flexible and loosely coupled environment, supporting multiple concurrent business-oriented development workstreams.
• Extensive experience leveraging cloud technologies
• Strong leadership and guidance on test planning, automation and continuous improvement and deployment processes
• Superior communication to ensure stakeholders, project managers, developers, and software vendors are aligned with the software development process
• Extensive business continuity, backup, recovery, high availability and archiving implementation and oversight to ensure vendor solutions align with State expectations.
• Experience with data integration and data mapping to ensure interoperability between vendor solutions and MES modules
• Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with healthcare and healthcare insurance solutions and information architectures, especially Medicaid or similar industry
• Familiarity with HIPAA rules and regulations
• Familiarity with CMS certification processes
• Experience drafting and evaluating RFP’s or other procurement documents
• Experience working within TOGAF, FEA or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
NC Dept. of Health and Human Services is seeking Enterprise, Technical and Solutions Architects to perform work for the federally-required Medicaid Enterprise System implementation project.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Information Technology Division (ITD) is seeking Enterprise, Technical and Solutions Architects to perform work associated with the Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) project. This person will responsible for the architectural definition, procurement and implementation of highly complex and innovative Medicaid Enterprise Modular solutions. In addition, these roles will participate within an industry best-practice Enterprise Architecture methodology and will oversee the implementation and operation of various vendor-provided technology solutions. This role must be able to collaborate with product-, business- and process owners to evaluate their needs and to translate those needs into highly effective functional and non-functional requirements.
This role is responsible for creating several comprehensive technology and information architectures related to various functional business solutions, while providing strategic direction throughout the development process and ensuring that the solution aligns with the Medicaid Enterprise Architecture Modular vision and strategy. In addition, the role will include oversight and compliance with Federal and Statewide Technical Architecture requirements, risk identification and planning.
This role requires a person that possesses a strong and diverse background in both traditional and modern business solution- and application architecture concepts, tools and practices. This person must have hands on working knowledge of various platforms including legacy, service oriented and cloud-based solution architectures – Cloud based Architectures are required.